National Lottery Consultation

uk film council | research | January 3rd 2009

Every year through a mixture of Government and National Lottery funding, money is invested into film production, skills and training, regional development, international development and export promotion, and film distribution. Each year film receives around 2% of the Lottery money which translates into £26 million per year. The remaining 98% is to be divided between the arts, sport and heritage and the new “Big Lottery Fund” for more general awards.

Details

Link to source

Last modified: May 23rd at 4:52pm